ECIL Recruitment Notification 2018, ECIL has Been going to announces Recruitment for the for 2100 JTO & Various Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on Before 07.01.2019. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
ECIL Recruitment For Various Posts | Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2100 Vacancies
Post Name : Junior Technical Officer (JTO), Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I) , Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) & Various Posts
- Junior Technical Officer (JTO) : A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Junior Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I) : A First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics& Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Junior Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) : Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/ R & TV/ Electrical and Fitter
Age Limit: Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt., directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Class: 1 st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. Further, 5 more years for Post No.1, and 10 more years relaxation for PWD category for Post No. 2 & 3.The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Technical Officer (JTO) : Rs.19,188/- p.m.
- Junior Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I) : Rs.17,654/- p.m
- Junior Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) : Rs.16,042/- p.m.
Selection Process: The selection will be processed based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech, Diploma and ITI. Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at various zones as per the options exercised by the candidates. The candidates are required to indicate his/her place of choice for document verification out of the zones specified in the advertisement i.e., New Delhi (NZ), Bangalore (SZ), Mumbai (WZ), Hyderabad (HQ) and Kolkata (EZ)
Application Fee:Gen/ OBC : Rs.200/- & ST/SC/ PWD : Nil
How To Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to ECIL Careers Page at official website to www.ecil.co.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 26.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application : 05.01.2019
Date of Examination : Feb/Mar 2019
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about ECIL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.