Wipro Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp 2019. Further details like Qualification, Experience, Location and Detailed Description are mentioned. Wipro Walkin Interviews apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Wipro Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Wipro
Job Role : Various Positions
Qualification : B.Sc/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Salem ( Tamilnadu )
Salary Details : As Per Company
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Description About Job :
- Only for 2019 Passing out Batch
- B. Sc, BCA (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
- 10th, 12th – 50% | UG – 60%
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both
- 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical
- Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related
- subjects and will be considered.
- No Backlogs / Arrears (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th &graduation)
- First Year – Rs. 15,712 per month
- Second Year – Rs. 17,810 per month
- Third Year – Rs. 19,910 per month
- Fourth Year – Rs. 23,000 per month
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 2 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 mins./20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Procedure for Participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- The students are instructed to bring their two recent photographs, resume and photocopy of all
- their academic records.
- The candidates are requested to send your details from the attached excel format to the following
- Email Address: email@example.com on or before 02.03.2019.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 05.03.2019 at 8.30 am.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 5th March 2019
Walkin Time : 08:30 AM Onwards
Venue Details :
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Wipro Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp.